Inspirational Shayri



Seekha hai mainy tut kar bhi apna ashiyaan banana
rahaat khudha nay bakshi tareef humari karta hai zamana

सीख़ा हैं मैंने टूट कर भी अपना आशियां बनाना 
राहत ख़ुदा ने बख़्शी तारीफ़ हमारी करता हैं ज़माना 


Unspoken Words

Sometimes everything inside you breaks. Your spirits, Your hopes, Your dreams. You feel devastated, lost and especially the power to build everything from the scratch
This post is for those people who have been in tough situations like that.
When life puts you down,we need to gather our strength to get back up on our feets.
We ,Sometimes long for help from the people but in reality there is only one person who can help you in the best way possible and that person is YOU my friend. 
God makes us realise who we truly are, how capable we are, how strong and important our dreams are to us.
Basically he gives us strength to get back up and make it big.
When we get back up with even more strength, peeple around us praise us, calls us strong willed believers. But from what I feel GOD was the one who gave me strength, who gave me his hand to get back up on my feets.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP.


For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular