World Of What If's

What if it's all a mirage - a hallucination.
What if I am being deceived.

What if it's all fake.

What if my first ever experience breaks me.

What if I get defeated again.
What if you are not worth it.

What if I get hurt again.
What if I will not be able to heal again.

What if you were never the one.

What if I break.

What if I get lost again.
What if you are pretending.

What if I am not over you.

What if our lives part ways.
What if you shatter my hopes and dreams.

What if you will leave me for someone else.

In the world of What if's, please I beg you to be permanent.


You can follow me or Dm on my Instagram here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular