To the judgemental self and The judgemental world




I hone the way I learn and speak
Can you judge me by the number of languages I speak?

I carve my path by bushes and flowers
Can you doubt my intelligence by the choices I keep?

I admire the beauty of the beast
Can you criticise me for the verses I preach?

I burn my soul to keep the world in light
Can you still call me soul of the night?


Unspoken Words

This poem is dedicated to 
The judgemental self 
And 
The judgemental world 

I learn daily 
I win daily 
I lose daily 
I fight daily 
I cry daily 

Can you judge me?
Can you figure all out?

No, you can’t 
Especially 
No, you shouldn’t 

“I hone the way I learn and speak 
Can you judge me by the number of languages I speak?”

I learn 
I grow
I hone my skills 
Can you give me a name 
Give my personality a name 
Give my belief a name 

Just by the variety of languages, I am able to speak 

“I carve my path by bushes and flowers 
Can you doubt my intelligence by the choices I keep?”

I have different opinions 
Different approaches 
I don’t carve my path by tools 
I use fragile bushes and flowers to carve the path made of stones 

“I admire the beauty of the beast 
Can you criticise me for the verses I preach?”

I find beauty in the dark places 
I find beauty in the stillness of the night
I find beauty in the eyes or expressions of the beast 
Can you criticise me for my idea of beauty?

“I burn my soul to keep the world in light
Can you still call me the soul of the night?”

I love unconditionally 
I love uncritically 
But people come and go in life.
I am here with you today.
But I may not stay tomorrow.
Would still trust me to be there with you for this moment.

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account


No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular