The real Shadow of you


                                                       
                                   The  Dark recesses of my Heart

The Dark recesses of Heart


In the corners of my heart.

I have seen a different shadow of me.

A diminishing timid picture of me.
A soul trying to reach out to someone.
A will trying to open up to someone.
A hope to let go that sinking feeling I have been holding onto for so long.
An urge to be able to express more.
An inexplicable thought behind the deepest sorrows I hold.

I write several things, be it shayris, poems, quotes, thought of the day, life situations I face on day to day basis.
This particular poem is my most prized possession.
I really don't know why but I feel connected to it.
It reflects me.
I had the same kind of thoughts a while back
and 

Sometimes

I get them now as well.
This poem truly shows the dark recesses of my heart.
I have no shame in admitting that I feel like that.
There is really nothing wrong in feeling lost at some point.
Many of us go through that kind of phases.
This particular poem is self-explanatory.
It is very difficult for her to express why she has all those feelings.
She is sinking into her own thoughts and sadness.
She lives in a world which has been mean to her.
She has been betrayed in her life so it is difficult for her to trust someone again.
Betrayal leaves scars which are difficult to heal.

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular