My admiration for You

 You 

                                                      All About You


You , All about You. Things I admire about You


    The smile you carry can melt away any cruel heart.

The positive vibes you project always leave a good mark.

The simplicity you wear can sideline any lavish avatar.
The way you talk is like the sweet music you would like to hear when you go for a walk.
The thoughts that you instill can give someone’s life a good start.

Unspoken Words

Admiration is a part of life.
We admire people for who they are and for what they do.
Admirations are always pleasing when you are at the receiving end.
Here the writer felt an urge to admire the beauty of a person to whom she is very close.
She is trying to express her fondness for that person.


Each line in this poem is easy to understand.
It doesn't require much of an explanation.
Here I wish to convey that if you like a person, enjoy  their company,
let them know.
It hardly takes 1-2 minutes of your busy life.
That's not a big cost to pay if you get to see that adorable smile.
If you get to see how bright one's face lits up when you admire someone.
You never know what your kind words might be doing.
It might light up someone's bad day.
Let people know how well you enjoy their company.
All I want to say that "Let people know how you feel about them".
You never know what those charming words of yours might be doing.
Never underestimate the power of words.


For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account .



No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular