For Love

                                                   My Idea Of Love
MY IDEA OF LOVE
    Artwork Credits: Unknown
A white crisp paper in my hand
And suddenly all memories started to rewind

How beautiful you are my love 
Like a magnificent pink dove

The daily 7 PM knock at the door 
Makes all my emotions roar

You setting up my bed for me 
Gives me all the tranquil feelings I wanna keep


This post is really special as it is my 100th post on Instagram.
 The content I post on Instagram is different from the content I post here.
But since this is my 100th post so I thought why not synchronize for a day.


    Unspoken Words

I don’t think I can really describe love
It’s too beautiful to be explained in words 
It’s a mesmerising feeling
Love can be so many things 
It means differently to different people
I don’t think this feeling of being in love or actually able to love someone can be generic.
It varies 
In this tiny poem, I am writing about love the way I feel 
The way I can sense it 
The way I can adore it
I find love exists in so many things 
The tiny gestures 
The long talks 
The little fights 
I mean doing all those things together
My idea of love is what I have expressed in this poem
My idea of faith,
My idea of belief 
In love

The poem is self-explanatory 
All I wanted to do was explain my idea behind it.
My emotions and feelings behind the poem.
If you guys like it
Do let me know in the comments below.
I would love to hear it from you.
And please follow for regular updates,
Your little gestures will mean a lot to me.


For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account















No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular