The Power vested in You


Believe in Yourself




White crisp pages of worthiness.

A page
had one blemished yellowish tinge.

Tinge of worthlessness present within you.

For you.
About you.

The lifeless you.

Tear that page out.

And add a new crisp white page.

Because you deserve it.

You are worthy of everything.


  I didn't find anything unspoken about this particular post.
 This one is self-explanatory and filled with good vibes.
It asks us to believe in oneself, it asks us to never undermine your worth.
It is high time you say goodbye to the little worthlessness you feel for yourself.
The self-doubt you hold, the lack of confidence present in your sub-conscious mind.
Add a new crisp white page to your life.
Begin each day with a bright smile on your face and courage to deal with the world.
World mends ways for the ones who are worth.
 No matter how hard life gets, on should never let go of one's self-sufficiency. 
   

Hey, guys, I am really sorry for not being active from past one week.
My travel plans are hampering the frequency of my posts.
I will try to work on it.
Please keep reading, I am sure none of you will be disappointed.

READING GIVES LIFE MORE LIFE


For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular