Tiny Little Things In life which excite me

This particular poem as the title suggests is trying to illuminate the tiny little things that excite me in life.  Sometimes the value of the worldly pleasures diminishes and we get inclined to more natural things in life.  Things which truly have the capabilities of touching your soul and triggers your mind.


The sweet Florals of the night delight me.
The warmth of my favorite sweater pleases me.
The melody of my windchime soothes me.
The beauty of my handmade notebook mesmerizes me.
The sound of temple bells ruminate me.

Unspoken Words

This particular poem as the title suggests is trying to illuminate the tiny little things that excite me in life.
Sometimes the value of the worldly pleasures diminishes and we get inclined to more natural things in life.
Things which truly have the capabilities of touching your soul and triggers your mind.
The basic things can give us immense joy which money can't buy.
In this poem, I have tried to capture the few things which have a great impact on my life.

The sweet mild fragrance of the flowers which blossom during the dark delight my soul.

The warmth of my favorite comfy black sweater pleases my body and soul.

The engaging fairly distinct pitches of my windchime soothe me.

The charm of my wood-carved notebook delights me.

The sound of morning prayers and temple bells meditates me.



For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr




No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular