Rain Poem

 Trying to describe the beauty of sky and environment during rainy season.

Parting of Clouds
Splitting of Sky
Trench of Light
Chirping of birds
Tress peeping from the hazy mist
Pitter Patter on my roof

All give connotation of You

Your en route
Or 
Blown away by Gale

Thou art Rain

Unspoken Words

You all might have observed the sky either before rain or after rain.

The sky exhibits a different kind of beauty to our eyes.

The light blue sky turns dark blue and even sometimes deep orange.

My today's post is trying to capture the changes I personally observed in the environment during this season.

The thought about this particular post came to me while I was walking down a flight of stairs.

The Environment brought my attention towards it.

It was like the sky has adorned a bi-coloured attire.

An attire which seemed like a perfect combination of Light blue and orange.

And it seemed like the cloud has parted ways for a perfect white trench of light to come.

The chirping of Birds was one the best music that I could ever feel.

It was matching with the vibration of my heart.

And trees felt like they were peeping from the hazy mist.

The pitter-patter on my roof was the most pleasing sound ever.



All things either give a sign of your complete arrival

Or

A sign that you are blown away by a strong breeze.



For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr




                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular