The Troublemaker




The troublemaker

Was it me?
Was it her?
Or
Was it you altogether?

      Unspoken Words

We all have been in several kinds of relationships in our lives.
Some work beautifully well, but some end up in a dark alley.
We regret each passing day, sometimes we blame ourselves for the mess.
But very few of us really dig deep what could be the reasons for that(Relationship) to end.

Here in this particular post, the writer is introspecting.
Here she is trying to analyze the root cause of her broken relationship.
It was not her. 
Her love was all one could ever wish for.
It was not even the girl whom he cheated with.
It was him. 
It was him from the start.
It was him till the end.
He was the root cause of everything.
He did not have the capacity to love, to cherish it and to protect.
He did not even love that girl either.
He was for real the Troublemaker.

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr


The troublemaker
,
Was it me?
Was it her?
Or
Was it you altogether?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular