Unheard Truths of Life

What is life.  What is the purpose of life.  What happens after life. Mere thought about these questions can be spin chilling. This poem is trying to capture this


Noise of hymns, I hear.
Shadows of the past, I have seen.
Ranting of souls, I wonder.
Rumbling of clear water, I fear.
Ethereal blossom of the dead, I smell.
Epiphany about mere existence, I Honor.


Unspoken Words

What is life?
What is the purpose of life?
What happens after life. Mere thought about these questions can be spine-chilling.
The writer is thinking about these questions and expressing the emotional rollercoaster ride as these questions come to mind.

We hear so many songs, about love, about God, about life.
But do they really mean anything or is it just noise.
We make uncountable memories in our life.
I remember sweet memories of childhood.
I can think about those times but never relive it.
Every person has some inner desires.
Some dreams and passions, which they wanted to fulfil but could never do.
Is it because they didn't do enough or is it because it was never meant to happen.
Who knows.
Sometimes everything looks so beautiful yet feels surreal.
Everything goes smooth. Yet I fear something might spoil this moment.
Is it a calm before storm.
Everything seems beautiful, but then you never know what bad might happen.
If life has a beginning ..it will certainly have an end.
But it is up to us how we live. We can make life happy journey for ourselves and others.
We can stay content with what we get or regret about unfulfilled dreams.
It doesn't matter how we live it.
Everything will end some day. And nobody knows the other side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular