Short Savage Story



A sweet story about love which is no longer there

Hey, are you listening?


ohh , I remember.
You were deaf to my emotions from the start.
Blind to my tears and unaltered by my problems.

This post is one of those posts which need not require much of an explanation. 
The writer's emotions are quite evident from the choice of her words and the flow of the story.
She is a quite expressive personality and not hesitant to speak out what she has in her mind.
Relationships are all about understanding each other, working towards one's feelings.
It's about communicating, sharing and sometimes letting go of one's ego.
But what if all that what it takes for a relationship is missing.
Then is it really a bond?
Is it really a bond worth giving time and energy to?
NO
A BIG NO

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular