A sweet Savage Story

love story , two liners , savage , life , love , betrayal

She: Hey, wanna try something new?

He: yeah sure, like what?

She: How about being faithful?

I really don't think there is anything unspoken about this particular story. 
It is as clear as still water.
The major thing we expect in our relationships is mere honesty. 
And that little thing is so difficult to find.
I have seen people trying to keep up with the relationships even after getting betrayed.

I understand the fact that love is forgiving, but it's also truthful.
You can't encash your betrayal in the name of the forgiving nature of Love.
Some things aren't worth Forgiving.
Some relationships after a point aren't even worth.
For me, Betrayal of any form is not something that should be given a second chance no matter how strong the love is.
Do something for yourself and get out of it.
And it's a totally right thing to do.
There is no scope of forgiveness in betrayal.

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr





No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular