Beauty of The Beloved

This is a love poem describing the beauty of his beloved.

Your hug is like elixir to me.
The warmth of your touch triggers my soul.
That smile on your face, melts me.
Those eyes that sparkle makes me go weak on my knees.
That dimple on your cheek, conquers me.
Your hug baby is like elixir to me.

Unspoken Words

The warmth of your partner's companionship, the truthfulness of his soul and everything about him excites you.
In this particular poem, the poet is trying to describe the beauty of his beloved.
The partner is in aww with her partner's Beauty.
She is admiring his beauty.
Beauty which only she can feel.
A hug from him is like a good potion to her, which alleviate all her problems.
The warmth of his touch melts her, triggers her mind and soul.
His smile instils happiness in her.

Those glittery eyes mesmerize her, talks to her soul.
That dimple on his cheek is the most perfect imperfection for her.

We all need to admire the people we love.

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr




No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular