The Impossible



I hear strange voices in an empty room, filled with feelings.
I feel the cold breeze in a warm desert.
I have been to places where starlight mingles with a fully cloudy sky.
I have looked at the afternoon sun with bare eyes.
I feel the airs of heaven in this cruel sky.
I have witnessed the heart of gold with a wicked smile.

The Unspoken Words

This particular poem is really close to my heart.
In this poem as the title says the writer is trying to experience the "IMPOSSIBLE".
The above statement is an irony in itself.
The poet is in a zone of Uncertainty and unattainability.
Every line of this poem is contradictory to the world.
She has heard voices in a room where no one is present.
She has felt a draft of cold air of in a hot desert.
When the sky is fully cloudy there is no scope of stars or starlight but here poet has been to such places.
Such statement is a contradiction to itself.
You can never look at the bright afternoon sun with your bare eyes again "Impossible".
The poet claims that she has experienced heaven in this cruel world.
And last but not the least, the biggest irony of all
witnessed a person so genuine and pure basically a gem
with a "wicked" smile.

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular