Words for Life


Taaron ko nihaartey nihaartey raatien ghuzaari hai
Iss baat ka ilm naa thaa ki chand ki numaish ho rahi thi

तारोँ को निहारते निहारते रातेँ गुज़ारी हैं। 
इस बात का इल्म ना था की चाँद की नुमाइश हो रहीं थीं। 

Unspoken Words

We all go by a certain train of thoughts daily.
Some are vague but some are worth wondering.
It's okay, infact I feel it's nice to let your thoughts go wander a little bit.

This post is one of that kind only.
It holds perspectives.

See, from our perspective: I am watching stars which are shining together.
From sky's perspective: Stars have gathered to watch the moon. As the moon is up for exhibition.


For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular