Life is like Earphones


Life is like mingled earphones. It sometimes messes up to a great extent exactly like our problems. We need to be very careful while untangling them. We should proceed one loop at a time.
If we try to rough handle them it will worsen. We gotta keep ourselves calm and be patient.
Sometimes one loop untangles the whole mess.

Same is our life. Sometimes we face so many problems at once.we should keep our calm and tackle one situation at a time. We can't afford to mess it up even more.
Sometimes one solution can solve all our problems.



For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular