Short Story

Love which isn't worth your love.

I was at the end, but you weren't even at the start.

Unspoken Words


                       (My thoughts behind the poem)
     
We all experience several kinds of relationships during our lifetime.
Some are worth.
For some people, you weren't worth.
Some people might have made you feel that you aren't worthy of love.
The love you gave to them, was not respected.
The post trying to describe all these emotions with minimum possible words.
It happens sometimes that person you love with your heart, doesn't love you back.
Doesn't love you the way you loved him/her.
You might not be at the same emotional level.
But all we can do is Love.
We can't make anyone love us, feel blessed to have us or anything of that sort.
  
Spread Love and believe in love.



For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr





No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular