LOVE POEM

LOVE POEM

poem describes love in a beautiful way , Giving to support of one another
Baby,
I will love you, don,t you worry.

I will hold you, till your heart let go all misery.
You are safe, you are safe in my arms, don't you worry
Hop in, hop in my dreams I will take you to places heavenly.
Take my hand, not just for a moment, not this lifetime but for eternity.

Baby,
I will love you, don't you worry.

Unspoken Words

                        (My thoughts behind the poem)
Love doesn't demand any explanation.
It's complete yet never-ending.
It's pure, it's angelic.
My poem attempts to capture the warmth of a relationship between two beautiful souls.
It's filled with emotions.
It gives comfort to a healing soul.
It triggers feelings of comfort, warmth, Passion, togetherness.
It gives a feeling of trust.
In the poem
The lover is asking for trust.
She wants her other half to trust her with all his heart. because she is there to heal to heal him, help him with his sorrows.
She will support him, comfort him for eternity.
LOVE IS KIND GENTLE AND FULL OF TRUST.


For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular