Shayri for Love

  • URDU SHAYRI


SHAYRI ABOUT LOVER

Nirangi -e -halaton* Mai hum reh Gaye
Jazb -e -dil phir bhi tumharey liye dua karta Raha
*Nirangi-e- haalat -dhoka

निरंगी ए हालातों मे हम रेह गए।
ज़ज़्ब ए दिल फ़िर भी तुम्हारे लिए दुआ करता रहा।
*निरंगी ए हालातों - धोखा

Unspoken Words

When someone betrays you in love a part of you is dead. You lose the meaning of your life.
You feel like your soul is parting ways with your body.
Your world crumbles around you.
You feel the world is a place where you will get betrayed most of the time.
Here in my shayri, the writer is trying to convey the thoughts and feelings of a lover whose partner left him.
That world of self-doubt and betrayal is called Nirangi-e-Haalat.
After her lover betrayed her she indulged herself in this world of self-loathing and betrayal.
But still, her heart only beats for her lover.
Even after all this,
what he did, her heart(Jzb -e-Dil) still prays for his well being and growth.
Her love is too pure to curse him or even utter anything against him.

For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr










No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular