Love Poem

                          Lover's Paradise


This poem is about two lovers reunion .


Meet me at the other end of the world.
Place where our worlds meet.
Place where you and I can be us.
Place where our breaths will be one.
Place where I can find you in my arms.
Place where our heart let go despair.
Place where night shines like a bright daylight.
Place we are together forever.
I will meet you there.
I will meet you there.

Unspoken Words

Love is pure, kind and Infinite. 
Here the poet is trying to convey the thoughts about two lovers.
It's about two beautiful lovers who are dying to reunite. 
They are describing their paradise
A place of their dreams where they can be free, yet so connected. 
A place where they can be one single soul free from worldly affairs.
This poem aptly captures the true love.


True love knows no boundaries. 





For Image quotes, you can follow me on my Instagram Account or you can also Follow me on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the judgemental self and The judgemental world

Artwork Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/ lilahsmiles/ I hone the way I learn and speak Can you judge me by the number of langu...

Popular